CF1900 Cross Fluted Film Fill Media For Cooling Tower/ Cooling Tower Fills
Counter Flow Cooling Tower Fill with a 19mm pitch. The larger sheet spacing is suitable for water quality slightly less than ideal.
VF610-LC is used in counterflow or crossflow cooling tower applications and is available in glued blocks 305mm wide x 305mm high, and either 1830mm or 2440mm long.
VF610-LC can also be cut to length to your specific requirements, or supplied as loose sheets.
Counter Flow Cooling Tower Fill improve water distribution by splitting the water stream as it descends through the fill pack. VF610-LC splits the water stream 8 times in a 12” (305 mm) vertical path. High thermal performance (high KaV/L) and low pressure drop are simultaneously achieved through engineered flute/microstructure design and the highest manufacturing standards.
Counter Flow Cooling Tower Fill Features and Benefits:
• Bonded edge with dedicated bond points for added durability
• Engineered microstructure for improved water distribution and thermal mixing
• High thermal performance
• Improved water distribution
• Proprietary edge trim that directs water to both sides of sheet
• Available in PVC, PP and CPVC
Packing and Shipping: