GRP Water Tank/SMC Water Tank/FRP Water Tank
GRP module water tank is a new type water tank after the development of reinforced concrete water tank , steel plate water tank, stainless steel water tank.GRP water tank combined with the GRPmolding panel, sealing materials, metal structure and piping system to onsite assemble together.
Cleanliness and saniation
SMC Water Tanks satisfy relevant Food Sanitation standards. Since exterior light is completely blocked, bacteria generation and germ growths are prevented. In particular, when large panels are employed, existing water tank interior structures are eliminated, allowing long-term sanitary use of water tanks.
The interior structural components of a water tank consist of Storage Tank System (STS) and Base Layer (STS PE coating and Winding Pipes) that prevent corrosion or rusting.
The external components are Melt Zinc plated, thus having semi-permanent useful life.
Complete water tightness
Special sealants with international patents are used to guarantee water tightness.
Rational capacity design
Various panel designs are used to design tanks of all capacities and dimensions.
Standardized parts are used for on-site installation so that materials can be brought into restricted areas for convenient installation.
Excellent thermal protection
Single panels are used for water tanks installed underground, while the insulated panels, which are single panel with insulation material compressed together, provide excellent insulation on water tanks installed outdoors.
1. GRP Water Tank Features and structure
1) Strong resistance to corrosion.
2) Reasonable structure design.
3) All welded on-site combination. High strength, good sealing, prevent secondary pollution of water quality.
4) Light weight, that is one half of ordinary steel plate water tank.
5) Easy to install.
6) Clean, bright, beautiful appearance.
2. GRP Water Tank Panel size for your reference
Water tank size: Can be made as your reuqest.
Panel size: 1mx1m, 0.5mx0.5m, 1mx0.5m
Wall board thickness: 5mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,14mm,16mm etc.
3.Accessories and specifications
1) Support for Panels: The panels shall be supported externally or internally by an adequate support system. External Reinforcement - Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Internal Reinforcement - Hot Dipped Galvanized or Stainless Steel 304 rod support and tie-rod
2) Sealing Materials: Non toxic Rubber foam to be used for all jointing, it is especially developed with long experience
and technology on GRP products. It maintains soft itself and adhesives even at low temperatures
3) Bolts, nuts and washers for the assembly of panels: Exposed externally are hot dipped galvanized steel and in
contact with water internally are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304
4) Flange: the flanges for inlet, outlet, drainage, overflow are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304
5) Ladders: GRP sectional tank of 1.5m depth or more shall be provided with internal ladder made up of materials same
with the supports. The external ladders shall be galvanized mild steel or equivalent
6) Drainage: The dome shaped bottom panel with a concave drain panel facilitates complete and fast drainage. The
concave drain panel has been designed to ensure the periodic cleaning and inspection of tank
7) Overflow Screens: it can be supplied with a screen overflow having a micro mesh filter
8) Man-hole opening & Inspection Hatches: the size can be customized; normally it is supplied with a standard size of:
600 x 600mm. the opening can be designs of bolt, seal-tight locking arrangement
9) ABS roof vent with PE insect screen
10) Float level indicator, optional SS304 for internal and external support structure are available on request.
4.GRP water tank setup
All panels can be lifted by hand, with no special equipment required even where access is difficult, and installation can
progress quickly and efficiently.
Step 1. Install steel footings on leveled concrete foundations.
Step 2. Align galvanized steel panels to be pre-assembled.
Step 3. Place rubber sealant from ready-to-use roll between panels.
Step 4. Connect panels with bolts and nuts.
Step 5. Position bottom panel sections, and finish up base of tank.
Step 6. Position three sides of the tank.
Step 7. Position and fix roof panels and if required, roof support pipes and plates.
Step 8. Install reinforcement if required.
Step 9. Close up the tank with the fourth side.
Step 10. Finish the internal or external reinforcement.
Step 11. Fill and test.
The aeration process involves bringing together water and oxygen for oxidation and dissolutions of metals and dissolution of gases. With our fine bubble disc diffuser and fine bubble tube diffuser, it makes the process more effective.View More