Membrane Fine Bubble Air Diffuser
Air fine bubble diffuder,which is used to transfer air and with that oxygen into sewage or industrial wastewater. Oxygen is required by microorganisms in the water to break down the pollutants.Air disc fine bubble diffuser series combines effective design,low installation costs, reliability and high performance in intermittent and continuous aeration processes.Special designed the slits cut opining, patterns and spacing between the slits for high oxygen transfer and longtime operation.
1. Aeration for SBR reaction basin, contact oxidation pond, and activated sludge aeration basin in sewage disposal plant;
2. Aeration for denitrification / dephosphorization aerobic processes;
3. Aeration for excreta and animal wastewater treatment plant;
4. Aeration of deep aeration basin;
5. Aeration for high concentration wastewater aeration basin, and aeration for regulating pond of wastewater treatment plant;
6. Aeration of fishpond and other applications.