Air Inlet Louver improve air flow into the cooling tower, prevent debris from entering, eliminate water splash-out (which can cause icing, near-site water damage, and costly water and water treatment chemical loss), restrict the amount of sunlight into the cooling tower (to impede algae growth), reduce noise from the tower, and improve the tower's appearance.
• Constructed entirely of CTI Standard 136 PVC, for its durability, weather-resistance, and self-extinguishing fire characteristics
• Because of their cellular "baffle" design and black color, modules significantly block sunlight (70:1 light reduction) that promotes algae growth on the interior surfaces of the cooling tower system. This reduces the cost of algae-removal chemicals and labor and allows the tower to operate more efficiently.
• The baffle design also reduces noise leaving the tower through the louver modules by ≈3 decibels.
• Proprietary, engineered cellular baffling restricts splash-out, light, weather, and noise but still achieves very low pressure drop results.
• Convenient, pre-assembled modules are 1 ft (305 mm) wide, 2.5 inches (63.5 mm) deep, and available in lengths from 1 ft (305 mm) to 10 ft (3050 mm).
|Sheet thickness||Sheet spacing||Dry weight||Module dimensions|
|126.96.36.199.5.6.8.and 10 ft(305.610.914.1219.1524.1829.2438.and 3050mm)|