Teller rosette ring
It was invented by American Teller A.J in 1956, so called Teller rosette ring. Until now, our company has developed three major series of Teller rosette ring.First series is ordinary teller rosette ring. Second series is TSKE's rosette ring. Third serise is Ceilcate's rosette ring. This product's shape is like an ellipse which consists of many enlaced cirques.Due to the structure of polycyclic's enabling, it will large gas & liquid contacting area and prolong liquid retention time. Therefore,it was recognized a ideal packing in Gas washing,purification tower.
1. Greater gas flow capacity
2. High open area design for minimal fouling
3. High column stability --no classic flooding
4. Effective impingement of both liquid droplets and solid particulate
5. No channeling with proper liquid distribution
3. Stripping service