GRP Water Tank
GRP module water tank is a new type water tank after the development of reinforced concrete water tank , steel plate water tank, stainless steel water tank.GRP water tank combined with the GRPmolding panel, sealing materials, metal structure and piping system to onsite assemble together.
1. GRP Water Tank Features and structure
1) Strong resistance to corrosion.
2) Reasonable structure design.
3) All welded on-site combination. High strength, good sealing, prevent secondary pollution of water quality.
4) Light weight, that is one half of ordinary steel plate water tank.
5) Easy to install.
6) Clean, bright, beautiful appearance.
2. GRP Water Tank Panel size for your reference
Water tank size: Can be made as your reuqest.
Panel size: 1mx1m, 0.5mx0.5m, 1mx0.5m
Wall board thickness: 5mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,14mm,16mm etc.
3.Accessories and specifications
1) Support for Panels: The panels shall be supported externally or internally by an adequate support system. External Reinforcement - Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Internal Reinforcement - Hot Dipped Galvanized or Stainless Steel 304 rod support and tie-rod
2) Sealing Materials: Non toxic Rubber foam to be used for all jointing, it is especially developed with long experience
and technology on GRP products. It maintains soft itself and adhesives even at low temperatures
3) Bolts, nuts and washers for the assembly of panels: Exposed externally are hot dipped galvanized steel and in
contact with water internally are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304
4) Flange: the flanges for inlet, outlet, drainage, overflow are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304
5) Ladders: GRP sectional tank of 1.5m depth or more shall be provided with internal ladder made up of materials same
with the supports. The external ladders shall be galvanized mild steel or equivalent
6) Drainage: The dome shaped bottom panel with a concave drain panel facilitates complete and fast drainage. The
concave drain panel has been designed to ensure the periodic cleaning and inspection of tank
7) Overflow Screens: it can be supplied with a screen overflow having a micro mesh filter
8) Man-hole opening & Inspection Hatches: the size can be customized; normally it is supplied with a standard size of:
600 x 600mm. the opening can be designs of bolt, seal-tight locking arrangement
9) ABS roof vent with PE insect screen
10) Float level indicator, optional SS304 for internal and external support structure are available on request.
4.GRP water tank setup
All panels can be lifted by hand, with no special equipment required even where access is difficult, and installation can
progress quickly and efficiently.
Step 1. Install steel footings on leveled concrete foundations.
Step 2. Align galvanized steel panels to be pre-assembled.
Step 3. Place rubber sealant from ready-to-use roll between panels.
Step 4. Connect panels with bolts and nuts.
Step 5. Position bottom panel sections, and finish up base of tank.
Step 6. Position three sides of the tank.
Step 7. Position and fix roof panels and if required, roof support pipes and plates.
Step 8. Install reinforcement if required.
Step 9. Close up the tank with the fourth side.
Step 10. Finish the internal or external reinforcement.
Step 11. Fill and test.